When travelling to London, a visit to the Royal buildings is a must, and with this tour you will take tours to some of the main areas, including the main location itself, Buckingham Palace! Prepare to be treated like royalty too, with a stay at a 5 star hotel, and a meal at the restaurant of world-famous chef Heston Blumenthal.
– Arrival into city, chance to choose where you would like to go – maybe visit a museum or two, or hit the shops in Oxford Street, one of the best known shopping destinations in the world! There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, so decide which you want to visit on your first day in the capital.
This is your first taste of the royal London experience!
– 11:00 Join a walking tour around London, which includes Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, and the option to ride the London Eye.
– 14:00 An independent visit to Buckingham palace is next, as well as lunch at any of the beautiful cafes in the area, and perhaps a stroll through Hyde Park, which is next to the palace. Make sure to be there to witness the changing of the guards! On some days you are able to visit the inside of the palace, but you must check in advance to avoid disappointment as entry is not guaranteed on certain dates.
– at 19:30 it is time for your delicious meal at Heston Blumethal’s restaurant in Kensington. Don’t be worried by the price, it’s well worth the money.
– 10:00 Why not treat yourself to a breakfast at one of the fine cafes or diners surrounding your hotel? You have a busy day ahead, so you will want lots of energy!
– 13:00 Walking tour around the city accompanied by an Indonesian guide.
– The afternoon is free for you, but for dinner at around 20:00 I personally recommend Nobu, a Japanese restaurant in Mayfair.
– On the 4th day, at 11:30 there is a walking tour booked that will take you on a different route through London, including famous sites such as Tower Bridge and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
– For a very special Royal lunch, why not visit The Grosvenor hotel for a traditional afternoon tea – this is the hotel Princess Catherine stayed and got ready in before her marriage to Prince William!
– After all the fine food you may want something a little less Royal, and so I would recommend a cheaper fast food place such as Five Guys, or THE McDonalds that Princess Diana took William and Harry to when they were young – it even has a chandelier!
The Grosvenor Hotel
– On your final day there are lots of museums and art galleries, including the Natural History Museum and the National Art Gallery just begging to be visited. Here you will find portraits and artefacts belonging to the royal families of British history, as well as more modern objects and paintings too.
– For the final meal, who could resist a visit to the famous Steak & sushi restaurant and cocktail bar at Hotel Café Royal in Mayfair and Soho?! It’s the last day of your trip, you must treat yourself and dine like a Londoner!
London is a place everyone wants to visit, and nobody ever forgets. You will not find it hard to fill your days with exciting and wonderful things – for the more magical amongst you, there are hundreds of Harry Potter themed tours and stores too!
Leave a comment