Bali,Indonesia,7 days 6 night
A great an unforgettable journey for 2 adult person in Bali Island.
Fifteen minutes north of Ubud – in the middle of lush green rice paddies, with a magnificent view of Bali’s mighty Mount Agung, lies Villa Bayad – a private luxurious 4 bedroom villa with two swimming pools, surrounded by a 8000 m2 garden of sweet smelling flowers, lotus ponds and waterfalls.
Staying here is your chance of experiencing the real Bali aesthetic from the inside and at the same time enjoying the tranquility of nature and the local countryside, while your friendly staff will be right there to cater to your every need.
Visit a Balinese Ambience Restaurant, Bali
- Have a dinner at the Restaurant at 20:00
- many different seafood items included
- 100m away from the central area
- Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana at 12:00
- this towering statue is Bali’s most iconic landmark
- depicts the Hindu God Wisnu, atop his mount, the mythical eagle, Garuda
Garuda Wisnu Kencana is a tourist attraction which is quite phenomenal. You could say this is one of the icons of Bali are worth a visit. Several international events have been held here so that the reputation of the place is of course undoubtful.
A trip with 6 seats-half day or Airport transfer around the Island at 9:00
- Explore and see the Bali Island and it’s natural beauties
Visit Balangan White Sand Beach in Bali
- explore the beach and walk on it’s white sand
Balangan Beach is one of Bali’s most scenic spots. The Beach in Balangan is well known and get plenty visit by surfer fan from all around the world
Enjoy in nice walking on the beach and around the Island, swimming and spending a good time with your fellow traveler
Visit Gitgit Waterfall at 14:00
- located in the plateau area
- it is surrounded by tropical trees and emits the constantly natural water debit during the year
Visit Tirta Empul at 17:00
- this complex is a silent witness to the old Balinese kingdom, particularly at the time of the Warmadewa Dynasty
- The spring feeds various purification baths, pools and fish ponds surrounding the outer perimeter
- include 3 key divisions, namely a front, secondary and inner courtyard
Located in the North of the island, people tend to head to Gitgit Waterfall from Lovina.
The drive takes roughly 40 minutes from Lovina. However you’re heading up to Gitgit Waterfall from Ubud so it can take almost 2 hours to get there. We recommend renting a scooter to get around Bali. You can hire them for around 50,000 IDR per day, and it’s the cheapest and easiest way to travel. Situated high up in the mountains and surrounded by stunning rice paddies, Gitgit Waterfall is definitely a rising hotspot for tourism. It’s a jungle heaven for all photographers and day to day tourists.
Tirta Empul Bali is one of the largest and busiest water temples in Indonesia. The temple was founded in 926 A.D. and is dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘holy water spring’ in Balinese. Tirta Empul is a major temple complex and holy mountain spring in the village of Manukaya in central Bali. The site is the legendary setting of a traditional tale about good versus evil. It’s also a national cultural heritage site.
Rest in your accommodation and spend a day up to your feelings and will
An optional activity, our recommended activity for the last day of the trip
- Adult and Children Snorkeling Diving at 9:00
Bali Diving is one of Bali’s longest established, internationally accredited Dive Centers. Their passion is to share the magnificent underwater world of Bali with anyone who has ever dreamed of being under the ocean – from Snorkelers to Diving Instructors and Novice Divers to the most experienced and even first time Scuba Tryouts or people who have never dived before.