Christmas weekend in London including dinner and West End show!
Christmas is a magical time of year, and nowhere is it more magical than London, with the chance to finish buying last minute gifts, treat yourself to a meal at some of the finest restaurants in the world, see a West End show, or simply wander through the city enjoying the lights and sparkle of the festive season. With this trip, you can do it all!
– Check in 2pm
– The first day is free to explore the city, but for an indication of suggested activities, the hotel is near the following tourist destinations:
- The British Museum – 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Oxford Street – 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Royal Opera House – 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Covent Garden Market – 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- The Strand – 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- London Coliseum – 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Leicester Square – 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Piccadilly Circus – 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- National Gallery – 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Trafalgar Square – 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
– 7.30pm – White Christmas at the Dominion Theatre
– What trip to London would be complete without a shopping spree?! Head to Oxford Street around 12pm to admire the fantastic Christmas lights and displays in the store fronts and outside the buildings, as well as preparing to hit all the stores! There are plenty of places to grab lunches here, from chain companies to independent cafes and coffee shops.
– 7 pm – dinner at Sketch Gallery – a quirky, stylish restaurant offering a range of contemporary British cuisine.
– Check out 12pm
– Visiting the Natural History Museum is a must at Christmas in London, because every year an ice rink is constructed in the museum grounds – and who could resist the chance to fall flat on their face! Save that for the end of the day, so that you can enjoy it at nighttime, and spend your day exploring the many rooms and floors of the museum. It is recommended to get there early as it is packed with things to see, and you will need a full day to enjoy it all properly. Opening times are 10 am – 5.50 pm, last entry 5.30.