Venice 4 days 3 nights
- Check in at the Dimora Dogale Hotel
- With your Venezia Unica Museums pass you can visit Ca’ Rezzonico, Palazzo Mocenico and Carlo Goldoni’s house
- We will start our islands tour at 9.15am. We will take the boat to Murano and visit a world famous glass factory and the Glass Museum. We will later transfer to the island of Burano and walk around its calm canals and colorful houses, and visit the Lace Museum, a worldwide famous local business. Our last stop will be Torcello, the oldest of the islands, where the history of Venice began.
- Return to the Hotel at 6pm
- We will visit St. Mark’s square and enter the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s church, Museo Correr and the Archaeological Museum, all included in the Venezia Unica pass.
- Check out from the Hotel
- A great way to enjoy your stay in Venice would be trying the drink called “Spritz”, a true Venetian light aperitif the locals enjoy usually late in the afternoon, along with some “cicheti”, Venetian tapas. The best places to try these local specialties are the bars in Campo Santa Margherita, or the “Bacareto da Lele” and the bars along Fondamenta dei Ormesini.
- Being an important port city and home to a great fish market in Rialto, of course the local food is mainly fish. Great restaurants to enjoy an unforgettable meal are “Osteria Trefanti”, “Nevodi”, “Da Celeste” and “Osteria Antico Giardinetto”.
- Take a night walk! Venice can be incredibly busy during the day, but as the sun sets, it goes really quiet and you can enjoy a relaxing walk around the empty old city. Venice is really safe, so don’t worry and enjoy this magic night atmosphere.
- Take a gondola ride! Prices are fixed and a 30 minutes ride will cost you 90$ in low season and 115$ in high season. Of course, should you choose to have live music on the ride, you will agree to pay an extra for the service. Do it at sunset, when the canals are quieter, It can get really busy and noisy at daytime!