- Select a good Password. Utilize a mixture of at any speed six numbers, letters and punctuation marks (like! What's more, and). It should be unique in regard to different passwords you use somewhere else on the web.
- Change your Password normally, particularly on the off probability that you find a message from TravPart asking that you do so. Throughout robotized security tests, TravPart sometimes recovers login information that was stolen from other websites. On the off chance that TravPart your secret word might have been taken, changing your password on TravPart and different site assists with maintaining your document make sure about and prevent you from being hacked later on.
- Never provide your Password to someone you do not have an idea and trust.
- Make sure your email account is secure. Any person who will peruse your email will additionally get into a TravPart account. Change the passwords to the entirety of your email documents and ensure that no two are exactly the same.
- Log from TravPart when you use a PC or phone you share with others. Attempt not to check the" Remember Me" confine when logging from an public PC, since this is going to keep you signed in much after you close the program window.
- Think before you approve any third-party program application.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Every other marketing and visit pages shouldn't utilize our copyrights, trademarks or any confusingly comparable imprints, aside from as explicitly permitted by the Travpart Brand Resource Center or with our previously written authorization.
Postings, advertisings, or some other submitted contents to the website must not contain content which encroaches upon or disregards the rights of any outsider, such as copyright, trademark, protection, attention or other person or exclusive rights. To report content that you feel may encroach upon or hurt your privileges if it's not too much trouble visit produce a report on the appropriate page. Travpart wouldn't be held accountable for any of your submitted articles from the platform and it's the user's obligation for any submitted articles from the platform.
Adverts shouldn't contain the stunning, electrifying, impolite or unnecessarily brutal substances. Misdirecting OR FALSE CONTENT Ads, demonstration pages, and tactical policies must not contain catchy, untrue or deluding articles, such as tricky instances, offers or strategies. There continue to be significantly increased, just make sure you connected nonetheless many substances as are prudent applicable to replicate rights encroachment, in light of the reality that our retailers want to put pictures/photographs within their trip package page.
The FAQs in this section provide information about copyright, including how to protect your
copyrighted works and avoid infringing the copyrights of others by posting them on Travpart, and how
Travpart deals with copyright infringement reports. If you think someone is using your copyrighted
work without your permission, please fill out this form.
Please note that the laws of different countries may vary. For more copyright information, please
contact the United States Copyright Office or the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
website. Travpart cannot provide legal advice, so you can seek legal advice if you have any further
In most countries, copyright is a legal right that protects original works that are protected by the
law. When you create an original work, you are generally protected by copyright from the time it was
Copyright encompasses a wide variety of types of works, including:
· Visual or audiovisual works: videos, films, television programs and shows, video games, paintings,
· Audio works: songs, musical compositions, sound recordings, voice recordings
· Written works: books, plays, manuscripts, articles, scores
Please note that only original works can be protected by copyright. To be sufficiently original for
copyright protection, a work must be created by the author and have a minimum of creativity.
In general, names, titles, slogans, or short sentences are not considered original enough to benefit
from copyright protection. For example, the "+" symbol likely isn't copyrighted, but a painting full
of shapes and colors arranged in a unique pattern probably.
Copyright generally does not protect facts or ideas, but it can protect original words or images
that convey a fact or idea. This means that you can express the same idea or fact as another author
as long as you don't copy this author's way of expressing that idea or fact. For example, a
playwright may not be able to protect the copyright of the idea of a man who wakes up to rehearse
the same day over and over again, but the script for a play or film that expresses that idea may be
subject to copyright ©.
Usually, the person who creates an original work owns the copyright. For example, if you are
creating a painting, you likely own the copyright in that painting. If you take a photo, you
probably own the copyright in that photo, too.
There may be situations where you believe you own the copyright in creative work, but you may not.
· If you appear on a photo or video, it does not necessarily mean that you own the copyright in that
photo or video. (Learn more about what to do if you think a photo or video on Travpart may be
invading your privacy.)
· If you photograph a sculpture, it does not mean that you have the right to prohibit others from
photographing the same sculpture.
· If you create a work in the normal course of business, you may not be the copyright owner of that
work. Instead, there are circumstances where the law treats your employer as the "author" of this
work for copyright reasons.
If you are unsure about the scope of your copyright in an original work, you can consult an attorney
for advice on your rights.
As the copyright owner, you have certain legal rights. This includes the right to prevent others
from copying or distributing your work or creating new works based on your work. Copyright
infringement usually occurs when a person engages in any of these activities without the permission
of the copyright owner.
For example, when someone uploads your photo or video, they make a copy of it. The same is true if
someone uses a song in the soundtrack of a video, even if they paid for a copy of that song on
If you own a copyright, you have the right to permit to use your copyrighted work and the right to
prevent others from using your copyrighted work without permission.
Copyright protection doesn't last forever. At some point, a work loses its copyright protection and
becomes part of the "public domain". As soon as work is in the public domain, it is freely
accessible to everyone.
A central purpose of copyright law is to encourage people to be creative. For this reason, the
public domain ensures that copyright holders only receive certain rights for a limited period. This
balance between copyright and public domain challenges the author to create, but also allows others
to use the work without permission after the copyright has expired.
Many factors determine when work goes into the public domain. Some of these factors include when and
where the work was first published, the type of work, and the publisher. For example, the Bern
Convention, an international copyright treaty, stipulates that most types of work must be
copyrighted for at least 50 years after the author's death. However, countries are free to set
longer copyright periods by their laws.
The laws of most countries recognize copyrights and trademarks. Copyright and trademark law serve
two different purposes.
The purpose of copyright law is to encourage creativity and create incentives to create original
copyrighted works for the public good. Copyrights protect original works such as photos, videos,
films, and music. It's also important to note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) in
the United States applies only to copyright, and not to trademarks.
Trademark law aims to avoid consumers as it prohibits anyone other than the right holder from using
a trademark (e.g. a trademark logo) in a way that could confuse consumers. Trademark law protects
brand names, slogans, logos, or other symbols that help consumers identify the origin of goods or
More information on copyright
not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person. The best way to make sure what
you post on Travpart isn't against copyright law is to only post content that you have created
It is possible to infringe the copyrights of others by posting your content on Travpart even if:
· Purchased or downloaded content (such as a song from iTunes)
· You recorded the content on the recording device (e.g. a background song at a party, concert,
sporting event, wedding, etc.)
· Credit to the copyright holder
· Include a disclaimer stating that you had no intention of infringing the copyright
· I didn't mean to take advantage of it
· Modification of the work or add to the original material
· The content found on the Internet
· I've seen others post the same content as well
· I find the usage right
Before posting content to Travpart, you can request the following:
· Did I create all of the content myself?
· Do I have permission to use all of the content in my post?
· Does my use of the content fall under a copyright infringement exception?
· Is the content protected by copyright (e.g. is it a short sentence, concept, idea, or work in the
In general, it is a good idea to get written permission from the author of the work before posting
content on Travpart. You may be able to use someone else's content on Travpart if you've got their
permission, for example by purchasing a license. You can also use someone else's content if it's in
the public domain, under fair use, or under some other copyright exception.
Learn more about copyright and what copyrights protect.
Laws around the world recognize that strict application of copyright laws can in some cases be
unfair or inappropriately stifle creativity or prevent people from creating original works, thereby
harming the public. These laws allow people to use other people's copyrighted works under certain
circumstances. Common examples are used for criticism, commentary, parody, satire, journalism,
teaching, education, and research.
The United States and some other countries follow the "fair use" doctrine, while other countries,
including the European Union, have other exceptions or limitations to copyright law. These
exceptions or limitations allow users to use material that is protected by copyright if any. You can
seek legal advice if you have any questions about whether you can use someone else's copyrighted
works within the limits set by law.
Copyright and content posting on Travpart
While it is often difficult to know whether a particular use of a copyrighted work is fair use, the
law provides a few factors for you to consider:
Does the usage change or modify the original work by adding new meaning, context, or expression?
Using a fashion photo to discuss the amount of photo editing that has been used in the photo is more
of fair use than just posting the photo without comment. Parodies can be fair use if they imitate a
work in such a way that the original work is criticized or commented on.
Is the use commercial or purely personal? Commercial or for-profit uses are less likely to be
considered fair use.
1. Purpose and type of use, including whether such use is for a commercial or educational nonprofit:
The use of certain words such as maps or databases is more fair use than the use of highly creative
works such as poetry or science fiction films.
2. Type of work protected by copyright:
Using small portions of a copyrighted work is more fair use than copying an entire work. But even if
only a small part is used, that used part is less likely to be the most important part - the "heart"
of the work.
3. The amount and content of the part used in the copyrighted work as a whole:
Will usage replace the original work so that people stop buying or viewing the copyrighted work? If
so, this is less likely to be the correct use.
For more information on fair use in the United States, see the United States Copyright Office's Fair
4. The effect of the use on the potential market or the value of the copyrighted work:
The application of copyright exceptions and restrictions may vary from country to country. In
general, in countries that rely on exceptions and restrictions, the use of works protected by
copyright should not inappropriately harm the interests of the rights holder. In the EU, every
Member State has to ensure that users have the following exceptions when providing content: quotes,
reviews, previews, cartoons, parodies, or pastiche. More information on copyright in the EU can be
found on the EUIPO website.
It is possible to violate someone else's copyright even if you don't intend to. In most cases, you
shouldn't use someone else's copyrighted work without permission.
Please note that the use of other people's content may infringe their copyrights, even if:
· Credit to the copyright holder
· Add a disclaimer that says you do not intend to infringe any copyrights
· I find the usage right
· I didn't mean to take advantage of it
· Legally purchased or downloaded content (example: copying a DVD or song from the Internet)
· Modification of the work or add to the original material
· The content found on the Internet
· Recorded content on the recording device (example: from a movie, concert, or sporting event)
· I've seen others post the same content as well
Learn more about copyright and what copyrights protect.
If we remove content that you posted based on an intellectual property report submitted using our
online form, you will receive a notification from Travpart containing the name and email address of
the copyright owner who made the report, or others May contain details of the message. If you
believe the content should not have been removed, you can contact the copyright holder directly to
resolve the issue.
Exceptions to copyright
If your content has been removed due to a copyright notice, you can file an appeal. You will receive
instructions on how to appeal in the message we send you. Likewise, you may be able to file a DMCA
counter-notification if your content has been removed under the warning and counter-notification
procedures of the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Again, you can find the instructions
in the message we send you.
Find out more about our appeals process or how you can use music in your videos on Travpart.
action on Travpart that violates or violates the intellectual property rights of other persons or
that violates the law.
Call to delete content
Repeatedly posting content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, such as
copyrights or trademarks, may disable your account or delete your page under Travpart's Repeated
As per this policy, your ability to post photos or videos may be limited, and you may also lose
access to certain features or functions on Travpart. Actions taken under the policy may vary based
on the type of content reported and where it was posted.
If something you posted is canceled due to an objection or because the report was deleted by the
rights holder, we will consider that restoration based on our repeated infringement policy.
Learn more about what to do if you think your account has been accidentally disabled.
Travpart complies with the notification and removal procedures outlined in section 512 (c) of the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of the United States, which applies to content marked and
removed from copyright infringement states.
If your content is removed under the DMCA, the messages we send to you will provide instructions on
how to file a dispute resolution. You should only send a dispute settlement notice if the content
has been removed due to an error or misidentification. Please note that if your content has been
removed for reasons unrelated to a copyright notice, you may not receive a response from us.
When we receive a valid DMCA counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who reported the
content. The information they receive includes your contact details through which they can
communicate with you. If we send your counter-notice to the party who reported the content and you
fail to tell us that you have filed a lawsuit to keep the content inactive, we will restore the
legitimate content or stop deactivating it. . This process can take up to 14 working days. Please
note that in exceptional cases we may not be able to restore any content due to technical
restrictions. If so, we'll send you an update to let you know that you can republish the content at
Content restored based on an effective DMCA counter-notification will not be billed as per our
If you believe Travpart content is infringing your copyright, you can do one or more of the
· You can let us know by filling out this form.
· You can tell us about trademark protection, which enables the rights holder to identify and report
content that violates trademarks, copyrights, and infringements.
· You can contact our designated agent following the alert and dispute resolution procedures of the
United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). When contacting our DMCA Designated Agent,
ensure that your report includes a full copyright claim.
· Only the copyright owner or their authorized agent can report a copyright infringement. If you
believe something on Travpart is infringing someone else's copyright, you can notify the copyright
· We regularly share the name, email address, and referral details of the rights holder with the
person who published the reported content. If you are a reportable agent, we will name the
organization or the client with the appropriate authorization. Because of this, you may want to
provide a valid, general work or business email address.
Before filing a report, determine if the content you are trying to report may represent authorized
use of your copyright or trademark. If you are unsure whether or not the content you are reporting
violates your intellectual property rights because it may or may not be fair use, you can seek legal
Please note that filing an intellectual property infringement report is serious business with
possible legal ramifications. Deliberately sending fraudulent or fraudulent reports of copyright or
trademark infringement may result in Facebook taking action, including the closure of your account.
With regards to copyright, it should be noted that intentionally filing a misleading or fraudulent
report could also result in liability for damages under Section 512 (f) of the United States Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The USA or similar laws in other countries.
Only the owner of the intellectual property rights or his authorized representative can report an
alleged infringement. If you believe that Travpart content infringes the copyright or trademark
rights of others, we encourage you to notify the copyright holder.
The fastest, easiest way to submit a DMCA copyright infringement report to our designated agent is
to fill out our online form.
Please note that if you submit a report to our Designated Agent by any means other than our online
form, you will be required to submit a full copyright claim.
The quickest and easiest way to report copyright infringement to us is through our online form.
Whether you submit your report using our online form or another method, Travpart will need the
following information to process your report:
· Your full contact details (full name, postal address, and telephone number) *
· A description of the content on our website that you believe may infringe your copyright
· Information is reasonably sufficient to enable us to find material on our website. The easiest way
to do this is to enter web addresses (URLs) that lead directly to the allegedly infringing content.
Find out how to find a URL.
A statement that:
· You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material described above as the subject
of your complaint has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· The information in your notification is correct;
· Under threat of perjury, you are the owner of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been
infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
· Your electronic signature or physical signature.
* Please note that we regularly pass on your name, your contact details, and your recommendation
content to the person who published the content you have reported. If you are an authorized
representative filing a report, we will include the name of the organization or customer who owns
the rights. Because of this, you may want to provide a work or business email address.
When we receive copyright requests via our online form and remove flagged content, we usually
provide the following information to the reported user:
· Report the number
· Name of the rights holder
· The email address was given by the complainant
· Report details
· Instructions on how to appeal
The person whose content has been removed can contact you with the information you provided. Because
of this, you may want to provide a valid work or business email address. In exceptional cases (e.g.
when contacting us by fax, post, or e-mail) we can only transmit the report number and a description
of the removed content. We can provide additional information at the request of the person who
published the reported content.
If you have submitted a copyright report to us using our online form or by email, you will receive
an automated email with information about your report, including a unique report number. Please keep
this number in case you need to contact us about your report.
Sometimes we may respond to your report and ask for more information. If you receive a message from
our team asking for more information about your report, you should reply to that message directly.
Our team will receive your response so they can further review your report.
Please note that we regularly provide the following information about your report to the person who
published the content:
· Report the number
· Name of the rights holder
· The email address was given by the complainant
· Report details
· Instructions on how to appeal
The person whose content has been removed can contact you with the information you provided. Because
of this, you may want to provide a valid work or business email address.
If you filed an intellectual property report but subsequently agreed with the person who published
the content, or if you reported the content in error, you can withdraw your intellectual property
As soon as we receive notification that you want to withdraw your report, we will restore the
content, if it has already been deleted, and send you a confirmation email. Please note that in
certain circumstances we may not be able to restore the content, including technical limitations or
if the content has been removed for reasons other than your copyright notice.
Report a copyright infringement on Travpart
The resources on this page should assist you efficiently approach the contentions you might be understanding on TravPart, and we trust they'll give supportive arrangements.
Consider the Special situation
In the point when you find an upsetting article, inscription or remark on TravPart, consider the bigger discussion it might be correlated with. Venture back and pick the setting of this post. Numerous individuals use TravPart in ways which are explicit only to our government, which can make some disarray when something is taken outside of any relevant connection to the problem at hand. Have you checked hashtags related with all the article? It's possible that the post is a piece of a pattern or might be alluding to something that is not self-evident. Survey all data identified with the article or the full profile of the individual who shared the post to comprehend the entire narrative.
Think before you remark
At the point when you wind up in a contest, stop and consider the effect your following article may have. Around these times, ask yourself,"Is this warranted, despite all of the trouble?" Or"What can I profit on the off possibility that I keep on engaging in this contention?" While it's more difficult than you might anticipate, recognizing provocation by taking part in badgering yourself can fortify awful conduct and might urge the other person to move with their strong conduct.
Block and disregard
In the point when you receive an undesirable correspondence from somebody else, it's implied that you Block that individual and finish any correspondence. Specifically, this can keep that person from tailing you or scanning to your profile. Injurious people frequently lose intrigue once they understand that you won't react or they can no longer port with you.
At the point when a disagreement or abuse has gone too far
While it's enticing to react back to messages out of bitterness, focusing on silent conversation or falling to contend would be a superior reaction. Be that as it may, there are a couple of circumstances where more action might be important. The rest of the tips in this section offer a few recommendations on the place to go to find support.
Join with all the people you trust
When handling negative or harmful corporations, it may assist with going to loved ones for assistance and guidance. Regularly, working out together with your family or a beloved companion may help you with making sense of how you need to take care of the circumstance or allow you to express your emotions so you can proceed ahead. We likewise perceive that choices might be constrained.
Report a breach
Be certain to peruse TravPart's Community Guidelines and Terms.
In the wake of checking on our rules, on the off possibility that you accept a record is not tailing one or a significant number of them, you should report maltreatment with all our in-application announcing. This is the fastest method to get injurious posts or profiles scrutinized.
In case you're encountering rehash or broad maltreatment, in case a hate account has been made utilizing your resemblance, or abuse continues in the wake of taking safeguard measures, you can report the document to TravPart legitimately for survey. It would be ideal if you provide all essential information on your report; this will enable your issue to be settled as fast as could be expected under the circumstances.
TravPart only uploads documents and posts that are not following our Guidelines and Terms. It's vital to remember that TravPart doesn't intervene questions between people who utilize our government.
On the off possibility we evacuate something which conflicts with our Community Guidelines, we'll inform the individual who published it, however we'll never discover any information concerning the individual who detailed it.
Contact area law execution or legitimate portrayal
We'll explore each report we get. Be as it might, when a emptiness seems to have gone beyond the purpose of a person clash and might have transformed to a good danger, irrespective of whether it be on the web or disconnected, you should contact your nearby pros. They're in the ideal position to survey the danger and intercede or assist as significant.
Terminations. Our Conditions currently incorporate more insights regarding when we might need to end our Deal with awful on-screen characters. We give a more notable guarantee to pull out once we create such move and what you could do in order to offer on the off likelihood that you think we've got it wrong. We've additionally included directions for you, in the event you select you no longer need to use the Service.
You should be at any speed 13 decades of age to utilize the Service.
In the event you are regarded as a minor on your nation, you talk to that you have your parent or watchman's authorization to utilize the Service. It would be ideal if you have them perused this Agreement with you.
On the off likelihood that you are a parent or legitimate watchman of a small on your state, by allowing your youngster to utilize the Service, you're dependent upon the specifics of the Agreement and answerable for your kid's actions on the Service.
On the off chance that you are utilizing the Service in the sake of a company or association, you talk to that you've got position to follow up at the interest of that component, and that such material acknowledges this Agreement.
1. We being a mercantile shall be under no responsibility whatsoever in regard of any loss or damage occurring right or incidentally from the breakdown of acceptance for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having surpassed the restriction that is predetermined agreed by you with our purchasing bank every so often.
2.Approved Payments are Final. The utilization of the Travpart Billing and Payment treatments creates your permission to fund any sums that you approve you to hold from exchanges and, as installing, charge to your own Visa, financial balance or account this is certainly PayPal. These installments, when approved, tend to be conclusive. At the correct point when an Employer's Acceptance of Services has taken place.
• Travpart shall have no obligation that is furthermore any party regarding Payment or fee for such features.
• Business admits that Travpart provides a facility that is comprehensive admiration on the cost created by Firm for the Expected Payment Liability or Invoice, as appropriate.
• Company hereby issues Travpart from any obligation concerning payment that is these.
3. Fake Transactions, Wrong or Duplicate Transactions, and Charge Backs. Travpart maintains all expert to think about repayment you may payback Travpart, if Travpart locates a bogus exchange, mistaken or replicate trade, or if Travpart becomes a chargeback or inversion from any Employer's Credit Card Company, lender, or PayPal in any way, form or type away from you, and. You consent to and accept Travpart's entitlement to understand more about any exchanges for misrepresentation. Further, you consent to help around any solicitations which happen to be practical by Travpart to analyze misrepresentation. You agree totally that Travpart comes with the privilege receive payment this is certainly these recharging your Account, subtracting sums from potential exchanges, billing your own Visa or any ledger related to the Account, or obtaining repayment from you by various other legal techniques, including utilizing an outsider assortment office. Inability to pay for monthly payments of a chargeback or an inversion of a installment is cause of the final conclusion of your own Account.
4. Money Exchange. The Travpart Billing and Payment Services are employed in USD and therefore Travpart isn't really liable for money changes that happen when charging you or crediting a credit or credit card called in money apart from USD, nor is actually Travpart liable for cash vacillations that occur whenever accepting or installment this is certainly giving check, NEFT Transfer, Visa record or PayPal account.
5. Exclusiveness and Non-Circumvention. Businesses permission to work with the Travpart Billing and Payment Services to manufacture all installments to Freelancers, no matter whether novice, rehash, or follow-on. You also create a package in order to avoid making any move straightforwardly or by implication to bypass the Travpart Billing and Payment Services or any fees being related. Just like a Freelancer, you consent to work well with Travpart Billing and Payment Services to have all installments from Employers known through the Website, whether or not novice, rehash, or follow-on. Plus, you will be making a deal to avoid evading the Travpart Billing and Payment Services or any expenses which are associated.
6. Warning. Being an Employer, you consent to promptly advise Travpart when your company needs payment from you outside of the website and/or application. To be a Freelancer, you consent to quickly tell Travpart in the event the Employer looks to pay for you outside of the website and/or application. Once you learn in regards to a penetrate on the previous forbiddances, or any possible circumvention from the guide Billing and Payment solutions if it's perhaps not trouble that will be way too much a secret document to Travpart by sending a contact.
7. Contract to Pay. In the opportunity this is certainly off under any problems, Travpart does not get installment for just about any sums you have authorized are paid through your utilization of the Travpart Billing and Payment Services, you consent to pay these amount promptly upon request by Travpart. You likewise consent to pay for any intrigue costs, solicitors' expenditures, and differing costs of variety caused by Travpart in accumulating from you the approved sum that will be nonetheless outstanding. In such situation, Travpart may, at their option, stop handling any more installments made that we have brought on because you applied the Travpart Billing and Payment Services by both you and implement any sums when this occurs held by Travpart to save you time toward any lacks, misfortunes, or expenses. We possibly may similarly create suitable research to credit detailing companies, monetary businesses, cost practices, and law necessity authorities, which help out them in any assessment that will be following indictment.
Part 6 talks about your own permission which will make and acquire installments simply through Travpart for a time that is long the date you initially fulfill your Client or Freelancer from the Site, except if you pay an Opt-Out-Fee, as itemized beneath.
You accept and agree totally that a part that is significant of pay Travpart will get for making this site accessible to you is actually obtained through the Travpart Fee portrayed above, Travpart perhaps gets this Service Fee any time a Client along with a Freelancer compensation to get installment through the Site. Later, for 2 many years from the time you know or tend to be known by any meeting through the Site (the "Non-Circumvention Period"), you consent to use the Site since your discerning strategy to require, make, acquire all installments for work straightforwardly or by implication with this party or appearing out of that party your connection (the "Travpart Relationship"). When it comes down to shirking of uncertainty, if you and another User cooperated prior to meeting throughout the Site, at that point the Non-Circumvention Period doesn't really make a difference that you, or perhaps the business you tackle, didn't identify and weren't recognized by another collecting through the Site, for instance, regarding the off-chance. In the off chance both you and various employees, experts, or agents in the company when operating in this limit in regards to the different User that you utilize the Site as being a worker, expert, or delegate of some other company, at that point the Non-Circumvention Period concerns.
You consent to inform Travpart rapidly if the individual recommends to you producing or installments which are acquiring in the Site infringing upon this Section 6. If you don't mind provide a key report to Travpart by giving a message once you know about a break or are expected to your penetration within this non-circumvention plan.
After you stop utilizing the Site for a moment not admit any brand-new kind the regards to Service or choose to not ever consent to certain states of utilizing the Site, example, the very least rates upheld from the Site, and along these contours choose to prevent utilizing the Site, chances are you'll shell out the Opt-Out Fee for just one another User you want to keep dealing with on whatever footing you concur.
Chances are you'll give up the devotion in Section 6 for each and every Travpart connection simply if the Client or impending Client or Freelancer pays Travpart a quit charge for each and every union that will be such the "Quit cost").
The Opt-Out Fee is actually decided as follows:
• 20% associated with foreseen annualized compensation or wages if the Client offers Travpart business straightforwardly 12 months.
• All Service Fees that might be procured by Travpart through the Travpart commitment through the Non-Circumvention Period licensed determined by the annualized amount acquired by Freelancer from Client during the latest standardized 8-week time frame, or during such much more limited duration as data is available to Travpart, to pay for the Opt-Out Fee, you should need instructions by sending an information this is certainly email.
If Travpart chooses, within its single carefulness, you have disregarded Section 6, Travpart or its Affiliates may, for the many level that is intense by-law
A. cost your repayment Method the Opt-Out Fee (counting interest) anytime permitted by-law or give you a receipt for any Opt-Out Fee (counting interest), that you consent to cover within thirty days,
B. close your Account and refute the endorsement to utilize the Site and Site Services.
C. charge a fee for all misfortunes and expenses (counting any period of Travpart's employees) and practical prices (counting attorneys' charges) identified with studying break this is certainly these collecting these fees.
1. Message service for children
If you create a Message Kids account for your child and agree to these Terms on behalf of your child, we agree to provide you with the opportunity to use the Message Kids app and platform. Message Kids is a messaging and video chat platform designed specifically for kids. Children can express themselves creatively by communicating with their parents and friends, near and far, in a safe environment.
2. Privacy and Data Protection
3. Share your content and information
Your child owns all the content and information they post in Message Kids and can control who they can share with through Message Kids parental controls.
a. For materials protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos, you expressly grant us the following permission: You (your child's name) hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide, free permission to use, copy, launch, launch or launch, publicly publish, distribute, modify, translate and create derivative works from any Content that your child makes available in or in connection with Message Kids.
b. We always welcome comments or other suggestions about Message Kids, but we can use them without any obligation to harm you or your child.
While we can't guarantee that, we do our best to keep Message Kids safe, and we've designed Message Kids' secure interface. We also need your help; this way you agree that your child uses Message Kids according to community standards. You also agree on behalf of your child that your child will not:
a. Post unauthorized commercial messages (such as spam) in Message Kids.
b. Collecting User Content or information or otherwise accessing Message Kids by automated means (such as collectible robots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
c. Get involved in multilevel illegal marketing of Message Kids.
d. Downloading viruses or other malicious code.
e. Request credentials or access an account that belongs to someone other than you or your child.
f. Intimidation or harassment of a user.
g. Post content that is: offensive, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nude nature or graphic or gratuitous violence.
h. Develop or use a third-party app that contains content related to alcohol, dating, or other adult content (including advertising).
i. Use Message Kids to do something illegal, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
j. Do anything that could disable, overload, or damage the proper functioning or appearance of Message Kids, such as a denial-of-service attack or intrusion into Message Kids' page rendering or other features.
k. Promote or encourage any violation of these Terms or our Policies.
5. Account registration and security
By registering and maintaining the security of your Message Kids account, you agree (on your behalf and behalf of your child) to the following:
a. You and your child will not provide false personal information through Message Kids and will not create an account for anyone other than your child.
b. If we deactivate your child's Message Kids account, you will not create another account without our permission.
c. Children under the age of 13 (or the minimum age set in your country to use our products) will not sign in to a Message Kids account themselves and will only use Message Kids with the consent of their parents or guardians.
d. It will keep your contact information and your child's contact information accurate and up to date.
e. You and your child will not share any login information, allow anyone but you (and, if they are a child, their parent, or guardian) to access your child's Message Kids account, or do anything else that could compromise the security of your account.
f. You and your child will not disclose your account to any third party without prior written permission.
g. If you choose a username or similar identifier for your Message Kids account that violates the law or the rights of another person, we reserve the right to delete or restore it if necessary.
6. Protecting the rights of others
We work hard to create an environment in Message Kids where people respect each other, and we expect Message Kids users to respect each other's rights as well.
a. Message Kids users will not post any content or act against Message Kids that violates or violates the rights of another person or violates any law.
b. We may delete any content or information your child provides to Message Kids if we believe it violates these Terms or our policies.
c. We provide you with tools to protect your child's intellectual property rights. For more information, see How to report intellectual property violations.
d. If we delete your child's content because of someone else's copyright infringement and you believe we have deleted it by mistake, we will allow you to appeal.
e. If a Message Kids user repeatedly violates other people's intellectual property rights, we will deactivate that Message Kids account if necessary.
f. Message Kids users do not post identification documents or sensitive financial information on Message Kids.
7. Mobile devices and other devices
a. We currently offer the Message Kids app for free, but remember that your carrier's usual charges, such as SMS and data charges, will still apply.
b. You agree to accept messages through your child's account through notifications, a message bot, email, or text message.
c. You grant consent and all necessary rights to allow users to sync their devices (including through the app) with any information shown to them in Message Kids.
d. If you download or use the Message Kids app or the browser plugin for the Message Kids App, you agree that the App may download and install updates, updates, and additional features from us from time to time to improve, enhance and develop the app.
e. Message Kids users may not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or attempt to extract the source code from us unless they are expressly permitted to do so under an open-source license, or we give them express written permission.
a. We will notify you before you change these Terms and allow you to review the revised Terms before allowing your child to continue using Message Kids.
b. If you allow your child to continue to use Message Kids, you agree to our modified terms, policies, or guidelines on your child's behalf after being notified of any changes to our terms, policies, or guidelines.
We may cease providing Message Kids, in whole or in part, to any user who violates the letter or spirit of these Terms or creates a potential risk or legal effect for us. The user of Message Kids can also delete their account or disable the app on their device at any time. In all these cases, these conditions end, but the following provisions still apply 2, 3-5, and 9-10.
a. You will resolve any claim, claim or dispute (claim) that you or your child have with us arising out of or in connection with these Terms or Message Kids exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California or any state court in San Mateo County, and agree to submit to the personal JURISDICTION of such courts to handle all such claims. The laws of the State of California govern these Terms and any claim that may arise between you (or your child) and us, regardless of the conflict of law’s provisions.
b. If someone brings a claim against us about your child's activities, content, or information on Message Kids, you (on behalf of your child) will indemnify and reimburse us for all damages, damages, and expenses (including reasonable costs and legal fees) associated with such a claim. Although we provide rules for user behavior, we do not control or direct user actions in Message Kids and are not responsible for any content or information that users submit or submit to Message Kids. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal, or otherwise unwanted content or information that your child may find in Message Kids. We are not responsible for the online or offline behavior of any Message Kids user.
a. These Terms constitute an agreement between you and Travpart, Inc. dar. References to "we," "we," and "our" mean Travpart, Inc.
b. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding your child's use of Message Kids and supersede all prior agreements.
c. If any part of these Terms is deemed unenforceable, the remainder will remain in effect and effect.
d. If we do not apply any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
e. Any modification or waiver of these Terms must be in writing and signed by us.
f. You (on behalf of your child) do not transfer any rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
g. All our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely shared by us in the course of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, legal or other business.
h. Nothing under these conditions will prevent us from complying with the law.
i. These Terms do not grant any rights to the beneficiaries to third parties.
j. We reserve all rights not expressly granted.
k. You agree that your child will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Message Kids.
Conditions of Use
- To use this site, you must be at least 13 years old
- You are not allowed to post nude or partially nude photos, or any sexually suggestive images.
- Any activity under your screen name is your responsibility.
- Your password security is your responsibility.
- You cannot harass, threaten, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate another Travpart user.
- The Travpart service may not be used for illegal or unauthorized purposes. International users agree that they will adhere to all laws regarding online conduct, acceptable content, and acceptable content.
- You are responsible for all data, text information, screen names and graphics (or "Content") you upload, post or display on Travpart.
- It is forbidden to modify, adapt, hack Travpart or modify any other website in order to falsely suggest that it is connected with Travpart.
- You cannot access Travpart's private API via any other method than the Travpart app.
- Travpart content, including user profiles, must not be crawled, scraped, or cached in any way.
- Unwanted email or comments must not be sent to Travpart members ("Spam")
- Without the written consent of Travpart Inc., you must not include web URLs under your name.
- You are not allowed to transmit worms, viruses or code of a destructive nature.
- In the use of Travpart you must not violate any laws in your country (including copyright laws).
- Your Travpart account will be terminated if you violate any of these agreements. Although Travpart prohibits this conduct and content, you agree that Travpart is not responsible for any Content posted on its website. You understand that Travpart may expose you to such materials.
- We reserve the right at any time to terminate or modify the Travpart service.
- We reserve the right not to provide service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Any username that is inactive or violates trademarks, or misleads other users, may be forfeited.
- We have the right to remove any Content or accounts that contain Content, but we are not obliged to.
- We reserve the rights to reclaim usernames for businesses and individuals who have a legal claim or trademark on these usernames.
Travpart Content: Proprietary Rights
- Travpart does not claim any ownership rights to the content you upload through the Travpart Services. This includes text, files and images as well as photos, videos, audio, sounds, musical works, works or authorship. You grant Travpart a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to display or publish ("post") any Content through the Travpart Service. This includes the right to modify, delete, add to, publicly display, publicly display and reproduce such Content through any media channels. Content that is not publicly shared ("private") will not have its distribution outside of the Travpart Services.
- Travpart Services may include advertisements or promotions. You hereby consent that Travpart may place such advertising or promotions on the Travpart Service or on, around, or together with your Content. You are free to modify the manner, extent and mode of any such advertising or promotions at any time.
- You warrant and represent that you are the owner of the Content you post on the Travpart Services. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and other monies due any person because of the Content you post through the Travpart Services.
- Travpart Content is included in the Travpart Services. Copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other laws protect Travpart Content. Travpart retains all rights to the Travpart Content and the Travpart Service. Travpart grants you a limited, non-sublicensable, revocable license to reproduce the Travpart Content (excluding any code) for your own personal use when viewing the Site or using the Travpart Services.
- Travpart Services may contain Content from Users and other Travpart Licensors. You may not modify, translate or publish any Content found on or through the Travpart Service, except as stated in this Agreement.
- Travpart performs technical functions to provide the Travpart Services. This includes transcoding and/or reformatting Content for use across the Travpart Services.
- The Site and other Travpart Services are usually available. However, the Site or other Travpart Services may be unavailable for scheduled maintenance, upgrades, emergency repairs or because of failures of telecommunications lines or equipment beyond Travpart's control. Travpart will not delete Content that is in violation of this Agreement. However, Travpart reserves all rights to remove any Content at any time, without notice. Travpart may store deleted content in order to meet certain legal obligations. However, it is not possible to retrieve such Content without a valid court order. Travpart encourages you keep a backup of your Content. Travpart is not a backup site. Travpart is not responsible for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Travpart Services or the loss or corruption of Content.
Who can buy gifts?
A user of our Services who is over the age of 18 (or the legal age in your country) may purchase virtual gifts (“Gifts”) by redeeming Coins for Gifts.
The Gifts constitute a limited license to certain functionality of the Digital Products and Services. The exchange rate between each currency and a Gift will be displayed on our platform at the time of redemption.
Published prices include taxes unless applicable law in your jurisdiction dictates otherwise. If a gift is subject to sales tax in your jurisdiction and you have not paid us the applicable sales tax, you are responsible for paying such sales tax and any associated penalty or interest to the appropriate taxing authority.
You agree that we have the absolute right to administer, adjust, control, modify and/or eliminate the Exchange Rate as we deem appropriate, in any general or specific instance, and that we shall not be liable to you are subject to our exercise of this right.
If you would like to make changes to your purchase, please contact us at the email address below. We will inform you when this change is possible. Please note that changes may affect the price and other aspects of the purchase.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, all gift sales are final and we do not offer refunds on gifts purchased. After redeeming your coins for gifts, these coins will be deducted from your user account and credited as gifts.
Gifts cannot be exchanged or exchanged for coins or cash or refunded or refunded by us for any reason.
Gifts exchanged or received by a User do not constitute property and are not transferable: (a) on death; (b) in connection with an internal relations matter; or (c) otherwise by law.
We may replace copies of previously redeemed Gifts if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the Gifts redeemed or received by a User are corrupted or damaged. We do not charge any additional fees for reissuing a damaged or otherwise damaged gift. If you receive a broken or damaged gift, please contact us at: https://www.Travpart.com/
We reserve the right to terminate the account or take other appropriate action against any user who is suspected of abusing the Program or this Virtual Items Policy.
How can you use the gifts?
As part of a Live Stream product, you may use Giveaways to rank or show your appreciation for a User's Content that another User uploads or streams (“Content Provider”).
If this feature is available on the Services, you may gift User Content by clicking the "Gift" button below the applicable User Content.
If you have gifted any User Content, that gift will be removed from your account and converted to Diamonds (as defined and explained below) in the Content Provider's account.
Please note that if you give a gift to another user, you are doing so publicly so that other users of the Services (including the recipient of the gift) can see your name, ID, and details of the gift you have given.
LIVE Gifts on Travpart
LIVE Gift is a feature that allows your viewers to react to your Travpart videos and show their appreciation for your content when enabled on your account. LIVE Giveaways are a way to collect Diamonds from Travpart. Diamonds can be converted into cash with Travpart.
To collect Diamonds through LIVE Giveaways, you must meet a few conditions:
• You must participate in the Creator Next program. Learn more about Creator Next and how you can participate.
• LIVE Gifts must be available in your region (this feature is not currently available in all regions).
• You must be at least 18 years old (or 19 in South Korea and 20 in Japan).
• You need at least 1000 subscribers and your account must be at least 30 days old.
• Your account must be in good standing, which means you comply with our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
• Corporate accounts are not eligible.
Note: Sending gifts during a LIVE video is subject to our Virtual Items Policy. Find out more about LIVE giveaways on our Creator Portal.
Set up and manage Travpart LIVE giveaways
To set up LIVE giveaways on Travpart:
1. Tap Profile in the bottom right.
2. Tap the three-line icon in the top right to access your settings.
3. Tap Maker Tools, then LIVE Gifts, and follow the on-screen instructions.